The course is being offered for only $25 until 1/31/15. That’s more than 30% off the list price! EHO teaches you to develop relationships with housing counselors, nonprofit organizations, lenders, and governmental agencies and officials. These partnerships will open new avenues to affordability for your clients. Sign up today! Once you register, you will have six months to complete this course.MORE >
West Maricopa (AZ) REALTORS® Put Campaign Training to the Test and Get One of Their One Elected to City Council
- Nevada REALTORS® Use Grant and Grassroots Power to Soundly Defeat Proposed Tax on Businesses
- Merrymeeting Board (ME) Enhances New Library with Welcoming Outdoor “Reading Garden
- North Dakota Becomes Sixth State to Constitutionally Ban Real Estate Transfer Taxes
- Ulster County (NY) REALTORS® Help Transform Old Network of Railways into New Hiking/Biking Trails
- Missoula REALTORS® Combine Dollars and Sweat Equity to Make an All-Abilities Playground Happen
- 2015 State RPAC and President’s Cup Goals
- New York State Association Helps Elect One of its Own to State Senate
We are the REALTOR® Party.
It is critical for REALTORS® to speak with one voice about the stability that the real estate market brings to our communities. From city hall to the state house to the U.S. Capitol, elected officials make decisions that have an impact on the bottom line of REALTORS® and their customers. The REALTOR® Action Center is where you learn how Voting, Acting and Investing in RPAC builds our political strength at every level of government.
How much do you save by being a member of the Realtor Party?
|Use our calculator to determine how legislative and regulatory issues impact your bottom line.|
RPAC: Your Best Investment in Real Estate
|Find out why REALTORS® believe RPAC is the best investment they can make to protect their business.|